A new wing is a big investment, but here’s WHY YOU SHOULD:
- Skydiving canopies have changed a lot over the past few years and continue to rapidly evolve, so a new wing is an investment in the latest technology.
- In buying new, you’ll know that your canopy won’t have previous wear or tear, a questionable amount of jumps on the lineset, or an unknown history. For instance, wings that have been used in particularly hot climates or in dusty or sandy dropzones may have a shorter lifespan than their jumps suggest. You won’t know if a second-hand wing has ever been in the water or how much time it’s spent in storage or in the sun which are all things that affect its porosity and longevity.
- New canopies hold value, and you should make a significant return upon selling it to purchase your next wing.
- Custom colours - we know you wanna get all matchy matchy and feeling cuuute!
- You’ll be eligible for manufacturer warranties and direct support from the manufacturer.
- When you buy from NZ Aerosports, you’ll also be eligible for our unmatched returns policy for greater peace-of-mind.
- The thrill of a brand-new wing...